The Heart of Gloucester County Resource Directory is now available as a “Mobile page” that can be utilized on your mobile devices such as smartphones, pads, etc.
The Mobile page is a condensed version of the Heart of Gloucester County Resource Directory designed for quick access to Resources.
1. Load this webpage on the mobile device
2. Click this link http://pfpinfo.com/hgc/mobile/Providers.aspx
3. Save as bookmark or favorite to the home screen
4. A Heart icon will appear on the home screen of your mobile device for quick access
1. Open the browser on the mobile device
2. Enter http://pfpinfo.com/hgc/mobile/Providers.aspx into the address bar
3. When the page opens save as a bookmark or favorite to the home screen
4. A Heart icon will appear on the home screen of your mobile device for quick access.
Click on Classes to see our upcoming workshops
for Fall/Winter 2013-2014
DOWNLOAD the newLife Skills Institute brochure and book your classes before they fill up!
Heart of Gloucester County is a collaborative of local non-profits working together as a team, to provide services that encourage and strengthen two adult caregiver families in Gloucester County, and to help struggling families on the path to building self sufficiency.
There are many paths families (mom, dad, grandmom, grandpop, older sibling – whoever cares for the minor children in the household) can follow to take advantage of our services.
Talk to an Information Specialist via our Family Help Desk (formerly Chat Line), visit our walk-in locations, call our Phone Line, send us a text (type “askheart” to 66746 or click on the floating “talk to us live” icon), take one of our Life Skills Classes, or send us an email.